Are YOU looking for a powerful freelance writer to add to your content and marketing team?
There’s nothing I like better than telling a good story.
In a world of busy content overload, people are feeling left to crave a good story and a reason to care. They want to identify on a real, personal level with what they’re clicking on and there’s a lot of power in a “me too” approach.
I’m able to create captivating and compelling posts and articles by sharing practical, highly relatable stories. I further that by injecting humor and emotion (where appropriate), and by using my unique voice and wide scope of life experiences that I draw from.
Something that sets me apart is that in addition to freelance writing, I also have full video shooting and editing capabilities. Here is an example of a video I shot and put together for a master leadership guru and entrepreneur Ray Edwards:
This was a sponsored post project for the Legoland Florida Resort:
Sponsored post for Disney Cruise Line:
You may also view the demo reel from my 10 year career in the news business as a photojournalist:
I’ve also written highly shared and engaging stories on these prominent publications:
… and many others.
Want further proof? Here’s what my clients have to say:
I come from a television news background, so I am wonderful with deadlines and communication. I write from a practical and highly relatable point of view.
My writing passions are:
- Parenting/Family and Fun Kids Stuff
- Family Travel
- Parent Entrepreneurs
Click here to view several writing samples all in one place or feel free to browse a few individually below:
- What Happened When I Took My Spoiled Kid to A Homeless Shelter via Babble (Disney)
- What My Sons Taught Me When I Taught Them Household Skills via The Huffington Post
- 10 Ways To Fall Back In Love With Your Toddler via Scary Mommy
2. Family Travel
- 9 Reason a Disney Wonder Cruise is Worth the Splurge via TravelingMom.com
- Legoland Florida Resort: Several Ways to Build and Play via TravelingMom.com
- 40 Things That happen When You Travel With Kids via RealHonestMom
- Best Road Trip Ever via RealHonestMom
3. Parent Entrepreneurs
- The Best Two Words My Husband Ever Said To Me via The Huffington Post
- Because of Who’s Watching via RealHonestMom
- How I Made $1200 Working Part-Time As A Freelance Writer via Horkey Handbook
3. Blogger/Brand Partnerships:
Interested in being featured on my blog and social media channels? I’ve recently opened the floodgates for blogger/brand partnerships and press trips:
Care.com: 5 Science Experiments for Kids
**Brand/blogger partnerships and sponsorships must align with what my readers have come to know and expect from me. Products and events, family friendly activities and fun!
Please click through my site to make sure we are a good fit!
“Writing is my passion – I have never been more fired up or fulfilled as a freelance writer.”
Each project is customized and priced according to length, complexity and imaging/video needs. My standard posts range around 800-1,000 words, because I’ve found that’s where the gusto is!
Minimum going rate: $200. I spend a lot of time and take great care in everything I do. You will get what you pay for!
Feel free to connect with me socially:
You can also contact me here: